Santa Rosa (NE) Water District is a GOCC and is an autonomous unit politically and economically independent from the local government. Management of the operation of the water district is handled by the General Manager who is appointed by the Board of Directors. The SRWD was formed for the purpose of acquiring, installing, improving, maintaining and operating water supply and distribution system for the residents of Santa Rosa, Nueva Ecija.
A vital and reliable partner of the people of Santa Rosa Nueva Ecija through sustainable, high quality and affordable water and customer service aligned with internationally accepted standards.
An instrument towards the conservation of our environment and the protection of our water resources.
|Santa Rosa (NE) Water District is committed:|
Santa Rosa (NE) Water District is committed to our concessionaire's satisfaction on providing reliable, affordable and sufficient potable water to every household in our area of jurisdiction 24 hours a day.
We pledge to sustain total concessionaire satisfaction of highest standards and continuously improve on the quality of services through an effective and efficient Quality Management System. We will always treat our concessionaires with utmost respect and concern.
We will ensure compliance to regulatory, statutory , legal, safety and environmental requirements.
We, the officials and employees of Santa Rosa (N.E.) Water District, commit to:
- Serve you with utmost courtesy, efficiency and urgency by authorized SRWD personnel with proper identification from Mondays to Fridays, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. without noon break;
- Respond to your queries and complaints about our services the soonest possible time through our customer service desk;
- Welcome every concessionaire's comments, suggestions and needs, including those with special needs such as the differently-abled, pregnant women and senior citizens , and;
- Deliver you with service under strict compliance with prescribed standards.
All these we pledge, because YOU deserve the best
Customer service success, particularly for a service entity, is defined by the success or failure of its frontline services. As a utility providing water services, SRWD endeavors to efficiently deliver its frontline services, namely, application for new service connection, payment of water bill, and service request.
- Application for New Service Connection
- Payment of Water Bills
- Service Request:
FEEDBACK AND REDRESS MECHANISMS
|How to send a feedback?||
|How feedback is processed?||
|How to file a complaint?||
|How complaints are processed?||
|Contact Information of CCB, PCC, CBB:||